No Rain Blind Melon
hey mtv, welcome to my crib! that’s me in the corner, that’s me in the spotlight, losing my religion
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything We Could Control - Tame Impala
"Hey, what are you doing out here? You’re thinking about everything, aren’t you? I know it’s crazy, but just don’t think of it like that. Nothing has to mean anything. Come on, come back inside."
sweet, sweet nostalgia
I can’t go to sleep tonight so I began reading a new book and already I relate so much to the author.